In order to keep your future reservations safe and to ensure our partners have their classes filled, we charge a no show fee if you didn't attend a booked class.
- Your first no-show will continue to be on us!
- After that, when you receive a no-show fee, you now have 48 hours to pay it before your upcoming reservations are removed. We will send you plenty of reminders because we want you to keep your bookings as well! Once this no-show occurs your ability to make new reservations will be immediately disabled. But you can still check in though.
- If you get another no-show while you have an existing open no-show fee:
- Your bookings will then be removed within 24 hours from time of first no-show.
- Any bookings that are within the lead time cancellation window will be cancelled.
- You can’t check in anymore.
- You can keep the bookings from which the cancellation period has not expired yet by paying the fee before the cancellation period ends.
- Once you have paid any or all open no-shows fees, your account will be fully activated again so you can get back to working out!
In case you did attend class (and the no-show fee should get waived), you should get in touch with our community success team ASAP so they can check you in and get your account back to normal!