In order to keep your future reservations safe and to ensure our partners have their classes filled, we charge a no show fee if you didn't attend a booked class.
- Your first no-show will continue to be on us!
- After that:
- When you receive a no-show fee, you now have 48 hours to pay it manually.
- If you don't pay manually on time, we will auto deduct the amount from your payment method.
- If we fail to deduct the no-show fee we will try again one day later.
- If this fails there will be a block on your account preventing you to make any new bookings. You will still be able to check-in for your existing bookings.
- After this block, your reservations will be canceled.
We will send you plenty of reminders because we want you to keep your bookings as well!
- If you get another no-show while you have an existing open no-show fee:
- Your bookings will then be removed within 24 hours from time of first no-show.
- Any bookings that are within the lead time cancellation window will be cancelled.
- You can’t check in anymore.
- You can keep the bookings from which the cancellation period has not expired yet by paying the fee before the cancellation period ends.
- Once you have paid any or all open no-shows fees, your account will be fully activated again so you can get back to working out!
In case you did attend class (and the no-show fee should get waived), you should get in touch with our community success team ASAP so they can check you in and get your account back to normal!