You can easily cancel a booked lesson, provided you are on time.
Cancel via the app:
- go to 'My Schedule'
- select the lesson you want to cancel
- click on the red button below (for Android users, select "More Options" and click "Cancel Booking")
Cancel via the website:
- log in
- click on the doll in the upper right corner
- click on 'Reservations' choose the lesson you wish to cancel and click on 'Cancel Reservation'
When the cancellation period of a lesson has expired, it is no longer possible to cancel a lesson. Read more about the cancellation period below.
You have the possibility to cancel a booked class up to 2, 8 or 12 hours before the beginning of the class. This depends on the size of the location and the classes. To stay within the cancellation deadline please respect the deadline of the studio or gym. You'll find the deadlines on the page of the studio or gym on the app, the OneFit Website or in the confirmation mail you get after booking a class.
Here is our cancellation policy, in case you are not able to attend a class:
- Late cancellation fee*: If you cancel a reservation after the cancellation time (until the class starts), you will be charged a Late Cancel fee of 5 euro (within 2-3 days). You can do so when opening your reservation and there will be a button to late cancel.
*This is a pilot and only available for regular Utrecht members at this time (if you're subscribed to us via your employer, BFNL or High Five Fitness network and payments are not taken from your personal account this function is not available to you).
- No-show fee: If you miss a class without (late) canceling, you will be charged a no-show fee of 10 euro.
Sometimes it happens that you can not go to a lesson anymore and it is no longer possible to cancel it yourself. We have some rules regarding canceling due to special circumstances: have you become ill or injured, or is there an emergency situation that will prevent you from coming to class? You can call us up to 2 hours before the lesson starts. We can not process any requests after that. We also do not process last-minute cancellation via e-mail (unless it is a morning class before our phoneline opens, in which case we will look at the timestamp of your e-mail to see if you qualify for an exception). Our general rule is, the sooner you call us the better!
Unfortunately, we also can't make any exceptions if your meeting is delayed or have to work longer, if your daily planning does not go according to plan or if you just don't feel like it! :-)