Without confirmation of your check-in locations are not paid for your visit. If you do not check-in you will be charged €10 fee as cancellation costs, and your account will be blocked until you have paid this.
If you do not pay this within 24 hours, your future reservations will be cancelled. If you have another reservation planned within 24 hours, you must pay the cancellation fee before this lesson's cancelation period, otherwise it will be removed from your reservations.
You must contact us within 3 days of your missed check-in. After 3 days it is no longer possible to check you in manually.
Problems with checking in
If you're experiencing problems checking in with the OneFit app, there may be several reasons why. Please follow the steps below to check whether you meet all conditions for a fully functioning app.
1. Have you installed the OneFit app on multiple devices?
You can only use the OneFit app on one device at a time. We advise you to only install the app on your phone so that you can take it with you to check-in at venues. You can use other devices to log into your account on our website. Please note: you can only make reservations via the website, no check-ins.
If you get a message that you have to wait 24 hours before you can use the app because you have changed your phone, please let us know by giving us a call - we can reset your account immediately to get you back in the game!
2. Is your phone compatible with the OneFit app?
Requirements: iOS 9.0 or later (iPhone, iPad and iPod touch). Android 4.0.3 and higher.
3. Have you installed the latest version of the app?
You can find your current version of the app by clicking on 'Account' and scrolling down. Check if this is the version of the app you can download from the App Store or Google Play Store.
4. Does your phone have a good data/internet connection, via 3G, 4G, or WiFi?
Check your bars at the top of your phone screen.
5. Is the data connection for the OneFit app turned on?
It may be that the data connection is off for the OneFit app. If it is not then you might be getting this message: "Oops, something unexpected happened. Try again!''. To adjust this go to your phone's 'Settings' then to 'Mobile Data' and scroll to the OneFit app. Ensure that the option 'Use Mobile Data For' is turned on.
6. Is GPS enabled for the OneFit app?
Your GPS location is needed to use the OneFit app. If you have turned this off, some functions of the app will not work.
- Set up GPS in your phone settings.
- Try checking in outside the venue, there may be a better connection with GPS.
7. Have you reinstalled the app and tried logging out and back in again?
It can help to reinstall the app or just log out and then log in again.
8. Have you restarted your phone?
It may help to restart your phone.
If you still encounter problems afterwards, answer the questions below and send a screenshot (if you can). Based on your feedback, we can help you further and continuously improve the functionality of the app.
- What's going wrong? What steps did you take within the app ?:
- Notification within the app (if applicable):
- Make and type of phone (eg iPhone 6S):
- Software version (eg Android 4.0.3 or Apple iOS 9.0):
- Version of the OneFit app (eg 1.5.1):
Tip: if you can not check-in, you can call us during opening hours so that we can check you in manually.