We are offering two versions of OneFit memberships. In order to create more flexibility for you, we launched the new OneFit Lite membership! Sign up and select which membership fits to you. There is no registration fee and no reactivation fee!
|OneFit Original||OneFit Lite|
What are the differences you might ask?
OneFit Original Membership
- Unlimited workouts
- 4 check-ins in the same location during each period
- 2 check-ins per day (in two different locations)
OneFit Lite Membership
- Limited workouts
- 4 total check-ins during each period
- 2 check-ins in the same location
A membership period with us always lasts for 30 consecutive days.
How can I switch my current membership tier?
- Switching is only possible for regular memberships - so excluding BFNL or if you have a membership through your employer
- Changing membership tiers and/or city can be done simply via the app (membership settings section). More about changing city membership here
- NOTE: For activations with a future start date, it is unfortunately not possible to change membership tiers
All places and lessons offered in your city are included in the membership so, you never have to pay extra. Additional services at locations such as solarium, refreshments, towel service, equipment rental and personal training are only included if expressly stated on OneFit website/app.
With an Amsterdam and Haarlem membership you can work out in all Dutch OneFit cities. If you have a Utrecht, Rotterdam or The Hague membership you can work out in all Dutch OneFit cities except in Amsterdam and Haarlem (due to the price difference).